Journeyman Service Plumber
JT Septic Co
JT Septic is growing and expanding into a service plumbing division. We are seeking someone that wants to grow and manage this division. Must have Journeyman License
Responsibility Required for the job are:
- Follow scheduling software
- Communicate with the customer for work to be performed, pricing and what will be done.
- Use a tablet or your smart phone for estimates, invoices and payments collected.
- Use the tablet or your smart phone to record work performed on tablet.
- Report to the office when done with each call.
- Be able to efficiently and safely work on plumbing repairs. Plumbing repairs and/or replacements on lavatories, toilets, tubs, showers, water valves, water heaters, PRV valves, gas lines, water lines and drain lines.
- Clean a drain (remove clogs).
- Clean up after work performed.
- Collect for the work performed.
- Must be able to work late as calls come in.
- On call rotations required.
- Train apprentice and lead apprentice(s) on work that is required
locate broken water lines, use a camera on drains or vents, operate a trackhoe is a plus
Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively as needed. Must be able to use a shovel if it pertains to the job.
If you are a positive person that is experienced in plumbing and a good communicator than we want you!
Competitive Hourly Pay-Direct deposit every week, Bonuses, Overtime available.
Drug free work environment.
Must have a clean background.
Job Type: Full-time