CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPEC. I
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPEC. I
RCB Bank has been a responsible employer since 1936, standing firm on moral and ethical principles as a bank and as an inclusive employer while fulfilling our commitment to excellence. Operating with values such as integrity, respect, sincerity and honor, RCB Bank is an equal opportunity employer, striving to hire diverse employees who meet high standards of character, education and occupational qualifications. RCB Bank is dedicated to building Relationships, contributing to our Communities, and embracing our Boldness!
With over 60 locations, RCB Bank offers a variety of excellent career opportunities in Oklahoma and Kansas. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities along with a comprehensive benefit package (eligibility requirements apply).
Title: Customer Experience Specialist I
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides customer service via the telephone for routine inquiries and concerns from customers and branches regarding banking products and financial services.
- Assist customers and branches needing technical assistance with all Bank related business products such as Online Banking, IVR, ITM, etc.
- Assist customers and branches with inquiries by electronically retrieving information regarding the customer account and transactions in question while following Bank, regulatory and legal compliance requirements.
- Effectively assist customers and branches with concerns and/or difficult problems while working toward resolution and referring to supervisor/manager as needed.
- Work to achieve continued satisfaction and retention of existing customers by promoting and educating them relative to products that will further benefit their banking experience with RCB Bank.
- Navigate a computerized system of tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting while analyzing problems quickly, leading conversations toward logical conclusions and clearly defining solutions for customers.
The following duties are assigned based on knowledge and skill level.
- Account Inquiry, Funds Transfers, Online Banking Password Resets, IVR Password Resets
- ATM Checkcard Information, Stop Payments, Verify Funds, Transaction Research
- Card Research (Limit Increases and Foreign Exemptions), Check Orders, Disputes ACH and Card) Forgeries and Fraud
- Loan Payments and Payoffs, Fresh Start Agreements, Loans, Wire Transfers
- New Account Information, Rewards Account Information and Qualifications, Quote Interest Rates (DDA, SAV, CD and
IRA), Bounce Protection and Reg-E (Enhanced Bounce))
Management can assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time as needed. Customer Experience Specialists I will be required to work a minimum of (1) year in the Call Center before posting for positions outside the department.
One (1) year of customer service experience.
Call Center experience preferred.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
High school diploma or GED required.
JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong telephone, reading comprehension and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills to assist customers with ease and communicate with professionalism and care.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to make decisions independently.
- Must possess a can-do attitude in order to look for positive solutions to customer and department situations.
- Knowledge of various banking and cash management products and systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment.
- Ability to multitask while taking phone calls, chat sessions, emails etc.
- Typing ability.
- Strong client focus with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in applicable computer systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
Individuals in the Customer Experience Specialist I position must be able to perform essential functions within these documented working conditions and physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is in an office environment within a climate-controlled call center, which may be in the basement of some facilities. There is frequent use of the telephone, computer and other office equipment associated with this position. Call Center employees are seated at personal desks for most of the day.
The individual responsible for this role must be able to perform job functions with general supervision and work effectively as a member of a team or independently. Due to the fast-paced environment of the call center individuals must maintain a pleasant/cooperative attitude during times of high call volume. The individual must be capable of working harmoniously with diverse personalities of co-workers and internal customers. This position requires regular and reliable attendance and the ability to work varying hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
RCB Bank is an EOE. We offer EEO to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital or veterans’ status, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected class.
- Job Family 5-Administrative Support Workers
- Pay Type Hourly