RCB Bank has been a responsible employer since 1936, standing firm on moral and ethical principles as a bank and as an inclusive employer while fulfilling our commitment to excellence. Operating with values such as integrity, respect, sincerity and honor, RCB Bank is an equal opportunity employer, striving to hire diverse employees who meet high standards of character, education and occupational qualifications. RCB Bank is dedicated to building Relationships, contributing to our Communities, and embracing our Boldness!
With over 60 locations, RCB Bank offers a variety of excellent career opportunities in Oklahoma and Kansas. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities along with a comprehensive benefit package (eligibility requirements apply).
Internal Deadline: February 18, 2024
Title: PT Teller
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing excellent customer service and promoting bank products/services while processing transactions and paying out funds in accordance with bank procedures, regulatory and legal compliance requirements.
- Obtain customer identification, signature and any other necessary pieces of customer information and record all transactions according to regulations and procedures.
- Examine cash, check or other documents submitted for the transaction in order to guard against bank loss.
- Professionally assist customers with concerns and/or questions that may be discussed during the transaction and refer to Supervisor or other departments as needed.
- Work towards achieving continued satisfaction and retention of existing customers by promoting and educating about products that will further benefit their banking experience with RCB Bank.
- Balance drawer at the end of shift and report any outages to Teller Supervisor.
Customer service and cash handling experience.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn products and services RCB offers to assist customers.
- Basic clerical and process skills.
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Individuals in this position must be able to perform essential functions and physical demands within these documented working conditions with or without reasonable accommodation:
This position is in an office environment within a climate-controlled facility that can be high-traffic during peak service times. There is frequent use of the telephone, computer and other office equipment associated with this position, as well as a large amount of face-to-face interaction with customers. Tellers are typically seated at “teller windows” for the majority of the day that may be in a lobby or drive-in setting; however, Tellers may be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds.
The individual responsible for this role must be able to perform job functions with general supervision and work effectively as a member of a team and independently. The individual must be capable of working harmoniously with diverse personalities of co-workers, staff and customers. This position requires regular and reliable attendance and the ability to work varying hours and Saturdays.
RCB Bank is an EOE. We offer EEO to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital or veterans’ status, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected class.
- Job Family 5-Administrative Support Workers
- Pay Type Hourly