Shelter Insurance Companies
A company built to serve you. It's your career, Shelter it!
We are seeking an exceptional entrepreneur to make a difference in Claremore, OK and become our newest Shelter Insurance Agent.
• Do you have a desire to meet new people, develop new contacts, and become known in your community?
• Are you passionate about serving your community?
• Do you want to grow your sales, business, and networking skills to new heights?
• Would you like to do what you love and love what you do?
• Do you have a desire to control your own income?
• Have you wanted to start you own business but extreme start-up costs stopped you in your tracks?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you owe it to yourself to learn more about becoming a Shelter Insurance® Agent.
At Shelter, we do not require a previous background in the insurance industry. While the experience is a plus, it is far from a necessity. Around half of our new Shelter Agents have never worked in insurance; our agents have backgrounds ranging from real estate and retail sales to education and coaching.
What is required? A motivated attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and skilled capacity for effectively communicating with clients in a sales atmosphere.
While some sales experience & a degree with general business courses is helpful, our mix of in-house and virtual new agent training schools, paired with continuing industry education courses, helps you build the foundation necessary to launch your agency.
At Shelter we do not require prospective agents to have capital/assets on hand to be considered for an agency. We do not “sell” agencies and Shelter does not “loan” money to agents to begin their business. We provide the opportunity. The only expectations are that you meet sufficient sales requirements and core business proficiencies. If you are no longer a Shelter agent for any reason, your financial responsibilities are limited to any unsatisfied bills owed through your departure. This could include advertising contracts, telephone bills, and utilities.
A true business owner’s mindset is required to succeed! While developing prospects and selling Shelter products in your agency will be your main focus, you may also have the opportunity to bring on staff to help you perform general administrative duties and improve your sales.
If you possess a strong desire to be a business owner, a vigorous passion for helping people, and a desire to work for a company that strives to be a leader in its communities, then take the first steps to explore a partnership with Shelter Insurance Companies. Shelter has one of the top new-agent programs in the entire insurance industry, and if you are committed to hard work, we can help you launch your insurance sales career.
Shelter Agents receive a tremendous amount of support as they build their business:
- Support to Launch Your Career
- Unlimited New Commissions
- Lucrative Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
- Exceptional Contract Benefits
- Professional Sales Training
- Subsidies & Office Staff Reimbursement, if applicable
- Computer & Technology Support
Shelter has a purpose driven culture that centers on:
- Being a Leader in and Giving Back to Our Communities
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Financial Strength & Stability
Our agents are achieving an unprecedented level of personal growth, career fulfillment and financial success. Take the first step towards operating your own Shelter Insurance Agency today!
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. No relocation compensation.
If interested, please apply by: