Sonica - LMI Aerospace Distribution Center
WHO ARE WE
Sonaca North America is driven by a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence. As a leading provider of aerospace and defense solutions, we are dedicated to making air and space travel safe and sustainable. We have 13 locations across North America and our engineering expertise and operational excellence set us apart from the competition.
Since the beginning in 1948, we have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and services that are reliable, safe, and efficient. Our team of experts is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve in the aerospace and defense industry, utilizing the latest technologies and processes to ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Polish Operator. In all actions, supports the Quality Policy, Mission Statement and other policies and procedures by supporting our commitment to total customer satisfaction, quality products and services, lean processes, continuous improvement, on-time delivery, safety, teaming, individual accountability and respect for people.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Orbital buffer
- Repair protrusions
- Operate belly buffer
- Verify part and properly package
- Meet production / Quality standards.
- Participate in team housekeeping duties / assignments, and actively participate in team meetings and Continuous improvement projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- High school diploma or high school equivalency preferred. Candidates that do not have a high school diploma or high school equivalency will be required to take a pre-employment assessment to be considered for the role.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Noise levels ranging from quiet to extremely loud
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working on the manufacturing floor including, but not limited to, eye, ear, and foot protection
- May occasionally lift and /or move up to 10-50 pounds
- Must meet physical requirements for wearing respirators including, pulmonary function tests (PFTs), respirator fit tests, and other medical evaluations
WHY CHOOSE SONACA NORTH AMERICA?
We take care of our people.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a percentage company-match contribution
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance plan — for access to counseling, consulting and other community resources
- Wellness program
- Tuition assistance
- Subject to eligibility, terms, and conditions
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees of the Company are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
Sonaca North America is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, Sonaca North America provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company’s online application system. If an applicant is unable to fully access the online application system, Sonaca North America will provide a reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact us at 636-916-2400 for assistance accessing the on-line application system. Callers should have a detailed description of the requested accommodation, their name and preferred method of contact ready for Sonaca North America‘s Human Resources Department. Sonaca North America will make every effort to respond within two (2) business days. This phone number is not for the general submission of application materials.
Sonaca North America is an E-Verify Employer.
Sonaca North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer
NOTICE ON FRAUDULENT JOB OFFERS
It has been brought to our attention that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from Sonaca North America and/or its affiliates (“LMI Aerospace”).
This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as false websites, or through fake e-mails or call from people claiming to be from the company. These persons offer fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and often ask for sensitive personal and financial information. The fraudsters may also request recipients to provide personal information and/or to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
Sonaca North America does not ask for any financial commitments from candidates as a pre-employment requirement and will always require candidates to formally apply for positions via the Careers Page or job postings.