Mounter: Rotating 12hr Night Schedule
TC Transcontinental Packaging
- Group insurance (including health, life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Immediately vested 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Onsite gym
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Regular full-time position
- Employee-involved decision making
- Reads and interprets specifications on job envelope as well as cleans and prepares plates and sleeves for mounting.
- Follow procedures as stated in the Good Manufacturing Practices manual and perform various cleaning and inspection duties to maintain Food Safety compliance as assigned.
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
- Participate in and complete training for D.O.T. responsibilities as outlined in the Haz-Mat Security Plan.
- Mounts backing (sticky back) and on sleeve per instructions, wraps and label finished product, and loads on cart to be taken to the press or to storage
- Inspects cylinders and gears for defects and reports to Shift Supervisor and demounts cylinders as necessary.
- High school Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- Prior similar experience is preferred
- Ability to occasionally work overtime
- Ability to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly as well as ability to operate overhead hoist system to move cylinders weighing in excess of 200 pounds
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, and twisting
- Ability to tolerate strong solvent smell in parts of the plant
TC Transcontinental provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.#INDUS#LI-TH1